PORTUGAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT
SET 19 – 20 / 2017 / HOTEL PALÁCIO ESTORIL
WHY THE PORTUGAL REAL ESTATE SUMMIT?
- Portugal is firmly back on the radar screen of the global investment community, with a record €2bn of commercial investment transactions during 2015
- The ongoing deleveraging process of the financial services industry provides investment opportunities of scale
- A much improved legal framework is leading to high levels of urban regeneration activity
- Strong occupier markets across all sectors underpin prospects for value enhancement
- Top tourism destination, led by Lisbon as a major events & conference city
- Discover the views and insights of senior managers and decision makers in Iberian and European Real Estate.
- Find out what business opportunities are waiting to be unlocked in Portugal and Spain.
- Meet leading decision makers with unique networking opportunities in the magical atmosphere of Estoril!
Hotel Palácio Estoril
The Hotel Palácio Estoril takes you back in time, but on a journey that also continues into the present and the future. Built in 1930, today the Hotel Palácio retains many of the characteristics from that period. The atmosphere of exclusivity that pervades the Hotel makes an impression on everybody who enters it, from its imposing, entirely white facade and beautiful gardens, to the elegant and classic decor, which has been updated over the years but without losing its timelessness, luxury and sophistication.
During WWII, due to Portugal remaining neutral, several royal families went into exile in Estoril, which became known as the Coast of Kings. The Hotel Palácio was the chosen home of numerous members of European royalty and was also a favorite haunt among British and German spies, who could often be found in the hotel’s bar. Later, these stories of intrigue and espionage inspired famous novelists and filmmakers, and the Hotel served as the set for the James Bond movie On Her Majesty’s Secret Service.
Portugal Real Estate Summit preferential room rates.
Classic room EURO 190 per night (includes breakfast)
To benefit from this preferential rate, reservations must be made with the organization when participants are registered for the event.